Who makes budget speaker cables which are truly “good” or “exceptional” in quality?

A dealer of mine convinced me into buying Analysis Plus speakers cables that I have enjoyed for a few years now. I noticed some other companies making speaker cables for many multiples of $1k and wondered how many truly good companies are making budget speaker cables nowadays? Who are they? What are the prices?  I had Blue Jean speaker cables some years back and thought they were as good as the Analysis Plus brand I have now. What is your brand? 
128x1282psyop
I second a recommendation for Blue Jeans cable. Fantastic value for what you get. Have their speaker cable, digital and interconnects and couldn’t be happier. Are there better cables out there? Of course, but you would be spending quite a bit more to best the sound. 
I bought Clear Day Cables Double Shotguns about 6 years ago and absolutely loved them.  Then, recently I decided to try Dueland 14G wire as I had heard good things and they are relatively cheap.  At first I thought they were better than the Clear Days, but after a few weeks of listening I realized they lacked the air and bloom of the Clear Days.  I have now switched back and will not be going back. Contact me if you want to buy the Duelands from me.  
I've currently got speaker cables from Wireworld, Totem Acoustics and Audioquest.(IC's from Morrow, bluejean and Signal Cable)  Originally when I discovered the benefits of good cables I gravitated towards the smaller internet direct companies, thinking that they could give me the same performance for hundreds less.  That was my bias.

But I've found that while the Blue Jeans, Morrow and Signal Cables etc of the market place do make good cables, they also make cables that are nothings special with their entry level stuff.  

I just bought some speaker cables that are the best I've ever had, and they were well under $1000.  I've never even heard cables that go for big money, but if the Audioquest Rocket 44 are any indication, the expensive stuff must sound amazing.

After only a few days, the 44's are very impressive.  The pinpoint imaging puts the vocal in a single point source instead of a generalized area of about 18 inches.  The detail, imaging and SQ all took a big jump over the old cables, Wireworld Oasis 7.  The speakers are not really expensive, Totem Rainmaker, and I wasn't sure what the point would be of getting higher end cables for a budget speaker.  I should mention the 44's are biwire, so I took the jumpers off the Rainmakers.

I actually bought the 44's because they were sold off by a dealer who was closing down, and I paid less than half of retail.  I thought I'd try them out then flip them for a tidy profit.  But these cables are going nowhere.  

So they've kind of reintroduced me to what the traditional distribution/retail brands can do.  For around $440 for an 8 foot pair, the Rocket 44 are worthy of consideration.  And they don't take 500 hours to break in as the Morrow cables I've got do.