Favorite Dylan?

I'm loving Slow Train Coming on vinyl.  It's always been one of my favorites.  Mark Knopfler's guitar work is a treat, and the songs are great.  I know for some it was a turn off because of the born again phase, but if you can put that aside you cannot deny the brilliance of this record.

Runner up is Time Out Of Mind.  Magical....

128x128snackeyp
My favorites tend to change depending on my mood. Usually, it's "Bringing It All Back Home", since many of those songs just make me feel good, not usually what you listen to Dylan for.

In a more somber mood, I'll go for JWH or Blonde on Blonde. But in small doses.

Dylan can depress you if you get too much.
I just bought Triplicate and all I can say is, Wow!  
I have never been a Sinatra fan but after hearing this collection I want to explore his works.  
As a side note, I am from Minnesota.  In Minnesota Prince is worshipped and adored more than any other Minnesota artist.  While I appreciate Prince, I really don't think he holds a candle to Bob Dylan's catalog of work.  Both men are genius, but Bob is the true Minnesota music legend.  Not that there needs to be only one, but I think a lot of people here overlook his brilliance because he has never achieved mainstream pop status (not that he has ever strived for this).  I'm sorry to say that most people won't realize this until after he is dead. Reading the comments on this thread makes me happy.  Thanks for sharing your faves!
Westerberg is pretty legendary, too. Not as good a guitar player as Prince, but a hell of a song writer.

I am really enjoying BD Bootleg series of material. I own most of them , some in standard sets, others in Super deluxe sets.

It is going to be interesting to see which drops next in 2018?

Happy Listening!

Oh Mercy has always been on the top of my list but Under the Red Sky is an excellent album filled with a long list of who's who guest artists.