Dynaudio vs B&W help...

Hey everyone... curious on your thoughts between a set of Dynaudio Focus 600XD vs B&W 804D2 speakers. The Dynaudio are obviously amplified, the 804's would be run off my Cambridge CXR200 (170 wpc). 

Over all, which would be a better set up for music and HT fronts? Thanks!
manofsteelpt
So, going smaller (like a bookshelf speaker) wouldn't be better at lower levels?

i get hardly any bass at the lower levels. If I set the bass boost higher on the AVR, then its too much when I do raise it.
@ manofsteelpt

I understand you have concerns about large towers, but considering that you stated that you mostly listen at lower volumes, in my opinion, you might reconsider.  With your stated desire for speakers that sound nice and full range at low volumes, there are two sets of Dali Helicon 400 Mk2 available on Audiogon now, at the ~$2,500 price range.  I just read some reviews, and they specifically mention how good they sound at low volume levels.  And I don't think the 400 Mk2 are much, if any, larger than the 804D2.  Actually, after reading up on these Epicon 400 Mk2, I'm considering a set of them to replace my Dynaudios that are in my bedroom system.  
Mtrot, do you think adding a separate, quality sub would help me at lower volumes? 
@ manofsteelpt

I have very little experience with subs, so I'm not the best person to ask.  But my guess is, yes, a sub would be able to fill in the lower octave at low volume levels.