Proac D48R

Proac owners, I need advice for a integrated amp for the Proac D48Rs. I listen mostly to classic rock an jazz. My budget is 5k new or used market.
128x128heinrichmilw
Kclone, the Aria is a really nice integrated.  I'd want something like my Ayre AX5/20 with it though or for a pre, that Calypso is crazy good.  I just sold my upgraded Rhea.  
@jperry ,
Thank You for the kind words. Yes, it is indeed a huge upgrade.

I will have to try some active preamp in my system. Not sure if any dealer or manufacturer would entertain the idea of in-home demo.

As for the factory spikes, they are fine for now. I have not experienced the Nordost footers. I have demoed the IsoAcoustics Gaia footer and was super impressed. Those are on my mind, but maybe for next year.
My buddy Matt is doing a footer shootout.  Gia are right there with some of the much more expensive ones.  Its a fascinating shootout to say the least.  Lot's of pretenders for sure.
@ctsooner ,

I use the Nordost Sort Fut and recommend he try those. I will be interested to see a report on the results.
@ctsooner ,
Would like to hear more bout the shootout when it is completed - like what other footers were used, price points, advantages, availability, etc.
I have heard the GAIA and was pretty impressed with what they did. Amazing difference with and without, in that demo.