Maybe looking at the following to replace my Magico S-5 MK 1

I am looking at these three possible speakers as replacements for my Magicos.

Gauder Acoustic Cassiano
Gamut RSi5
Marten Django XL

Does anybody have any input on any of these please?

Jeff
128x128jglacken
The Vitus RI-100 is a very good amp in the elite class.  With the 300wpc output, this beast can drive any speaker out there.  I've heard it at my friend's place many times.  Amazing bass and transparency.  I don't think you can go wrong with either Vitus or Dart. 
JG, terrific then. It appears you have a clear course charted for which way you want to go with your system.

Apparently the Dart or Vitus amps (which you haven't heard) would likely be the best match for your speakers (which you bought but admittedly did not love) unless there is another dealer out there who would trade his speakers (that you also have not heard) for your speakers (which you do not love). You imply your class a amps should do the trick but that may remain to be seen as well as the insertion of a proper pre-amp might or might not improve things. As an aside, the wilson alexias you heard that were being driven by McIntosh (that you were also not blown away by) somehow inspired you to consider another model Mcintosh amp (which you also have not heard but was recommended by a writer).

In the monetary arena you are playing in, it would be quite simple to put together a system that could please you but I also get the idea that you don't really want your search to ever end. Good luck with your quest and best wishes.
You should be very cautious proceeding; the S5 are way superior to any of the other speakers mentioned here. They are definitely the best thing you have in your system, so if you don’t like the sound, you should first look at the rest of your equipment. And if you really want an upgrade the only way up from what you have is the S5 Mk2. Any other movement is pure madness, which we, audiophiles, are known to possess 😊
"You should be very cautious proceeding; the S5 are way superior to any of the other speakers mentioned here."

To whom? Many have the means to purchase whatever they desire and yet they choose not to buy Magico. It doesn't make them better or worse, just different.

The S5 are not just different, they are objectively better. Much better. However, people do have the right to like whatever they like, just look at politics :-(
BTW, since you mentioned Focal, here is an interesting read for you:
http://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php/product-debuts/magico-a3-december-2017/739-magico-a3-louds...