Lampizator evolution

3-4 years  ago, Lampizator DACs were all the rage and consumed a lot of space on this forum. Not so much today. What has happened?
The company now offers the Amber II model for just under $2;000. Did this DAC benefit from trickle down technology and become a great sounding, reasonably priced DAC?  Have any Lampi owners compared its sound to the earlier generations of Lampizator? Is the Amber II a no-brained purchase for someone (like me) wanting a killer DAC at a very reasonable price?
rockyboy
I I know I can look this up but does the Lampi Amber II decode MQA...? What’s the new price paid w/out clocks?
No it does not decode MQA. Pricing is in Euros. 1800 euros for base unit. 200 euros for tube rectification and 500 euros for the super clocks. Conversion rate when I ordered was $1.22/1 euro. 

I am using the Synergistic Research BLUE fuse. The BLUE is new and still burning in some but there is a noticeable increase in presence and voices lock in and sound stunning.

I am using an Audio Arts power cord. 

Appreciate it. I posed the question to Fred and he said he had better results with the HiFi Tuning than the Synergistic fuse. I didn’t realize that SR came out with a fuse replacing the Black. I failed to ask Fred about PCs. I will look into the Audio Arts pc.