Martin Logan speakers

Are Martin Logan speakers still considered to be high quality speakers?   (I have an opportunity to buy a used pair of Vistas)   I have an old Audio Research VT130 amplifier.    Would it be a good fit with the Martin Logans?  If not, what would be better, but not outrageously expensive?   
jcder
Sorry I can't comment on the Vistas.  But...I have a friend with M-L Montis with a 16 tube AR amp and I've never heard M-L ESLs sound as good. Great match!
I think MLs are great speakers. The Absolute Sound gave the ML Neolith their "Overall Product of the Year 2015". The Neolith is probabIy out of your price range, but it does say something about MLs.

I don’t know if the 130 would have enough power for MLs. A lot of people say they sound best with tubes, but I haven’t tried them. There was a post a few days ago from someone who had Summit Xs and loved PrimaLuna amps with them. I think they put out 75 or 80 wpc.

My experience is that they like a lot of power in a solid state amp that doubles watts as impedence halves. I’d like to try tubes with them but I’m really happy with the sound I have now.

With each generation of speakers ML is getting better at integrating the cone woofer with the panel. I don’t know how well they were doing that with the Vistas, but that is the main gripe people had about them in the past.
Since 15 years I have ML   model Sl3  ...odyssey  prodigy and now summit x with viola legacy I' m very happy