fritz loudspeakers

anybody out there know anything about these guys? www.fritzspeakers.com
locust19
Just another basement speaker company.
Made in a basement sold in a basement.
It's funny how I can look at all of there drivers & can name everyone. I bet they don't even make there own cabnets. It's sad people fall for companys like these.
actually he has been making really good speakers forever, and has always been forthcoming about drive units, etc. many hi end companies offer no more for a lot more.
Actually "Krellm7" Fritz makes the cabinets himself. He made me a clone copy of a Hales T-series center channel. His workmanship is first rate. He also called me personally at least 4 times after the sale just to make sure that I was happy with them. Krellm7 above obviously had no clue to how he builds them, nor does he have first hand experience with John A.K.A "Fritz" as he likes to be called. I can say that speaker was excellent, and the packing alone that it arrived in was overkill. He is one of the good guys in audio selling a product he takes great pride in. John
That response from Krellm7 has to be one of the most arrogant, condescending posts I have ever read. Sheesh.