Favorite Dylan?

I'm loving Slow Train Coming on vinyl.  It's always been one of my favorites.  Mark Knopfler's guitar work is a treat, and the songs are great.  I know for some it was a turn off because of the born again phase, but if you can put that aside you cannot deny the brilliance of this record.

Runner up is Time Out Of Mind.  Magical....

128x128snackeyp
qdrone-

I will second ,Oh Mercy, a nice way for Dylan to close out the 80's.

Happy Listening!
Right, @offnon57?! I think of "Love And Theft" as one of Bob's (it's okay, we're on a first name basis ;-) "recent" albums. That's being old. I too dig the swing in that album, and I don't know who to credit for it---him, his band on the album? It don't matter, I love it. 
He has sooooo much OUTSTANDING music out there. Not sure there can be a wrong answer. My wife got real sick of listening to him when we were going out. Now after all these years, She still doesn't like him but tolerates me nonetheless.  
I saw Dylan at Music Hall in Cincinnati in 1981 shortly after the Slow Train release. I believe he only played four cuts from the album. That was easily one of the best shows I’d ever seen. Canned Heat, CS&Y and Dead shows are some others. As for his records, I like ’Another Side of Bob Dylan’ and ’Blood on the Tracks’ the most.
bdp24

has the Bootleg Series  Vol. 14 information been revealed?
Which material is your prediction?

I do own most of these sets from single disc, 2-discs and super deluxe CD/DVD sets.
Happy Listening!