DENAFRIPS Terminator and Schiit Yggdrasil Evaluation and Comparison

The Evaluation and Comparison of my Denafrips Terminator and Schiit Yggdrasil DACs is posted in full, here:

http://terminatorandyggdrasil.blogspot.com/

Main body of my 'review' is copied and posted below.

For details on my Methodology, System and Room Information, and Music Selection please go to the second section (similarly titled) after opening the link.
Ag insider logo xs@2xdavid_ten

Thanks David for the beautiful write up, I own the Termy too

and you have put into words what I couldn't express.

I love this DAC to bits and it's definitely a keeper for me.

Perhaps one day I will give it to my son, this component is

too good to be sold.

Regards,

Les

I share the sentiments expressed above.  This is  a well written and prepared review that clearly details the differences between the 2 DACs and their individual sonic characters. The Terminator is it would seem  a superb sounding DAC. Excellent report. 
Charles 
@david_ten, thank you for your kind words about our site. Boenicke are indeed beautiful speakers, both in looks and sound. They partner Mola Mola extremely well and combined with Sablon cables and fidata source, the system is stunning. Yes, we are in the U.K. The distributor in USA for Boenicke is Audio Prana who have made some very nice YouTube videos you might want to check out. Even the small stand mount W5 throw a big open sound. The W8 is the most popular, but my favourite is the W11. And they are an absolute bargain, like the Denafrips would appear to be.
Great to see my online stalker is still following and as usual has nothing constructive or useful to add.

Anyway I should also thank the OP for a great review and that my query above is genuine and not malicious, you see this design is very much like the latest ESS Sabre chip - thousands of 1 bit delta sigma converters as in the new ESS chip is little different than thousands of R and 2R resistors in the Denafrips DAC...a similar approach perhaps?
Yes, Denafrips will be in Room 1524 at AXPONA!  Not just the Terminator but the full line: Ares, Pontus, Venus, and Terminator.  What's more, they will be all hooked up to the same system and can be switched in for a real-time comparison! So come and hear them for yourself so see if they live up to the hype.  Stay tuned for more details in the days to come.