DENAFRIPS Terminator and Schiit Yggdrasil Evaluation and Comparison

The Evaluation and Comparison of my Denafrips Terminator and Schiit Yggdrasil DACs is posted in full, here:

http://terminatorandyggdrasil.blogspot.com/

Main body of my 'review' is copied and posted below.

For details on my Methodology, System and Room Information, and Music Selection please go to the second section (similarly titled) after opening the link.
Ag insider logo xs@2xdavid_ten
Great to see my online stalker is still following and as usual has nothing constructive or useful to add.

Anyway I should also thank the OP for a great review and that my query above is genuine and not malicious, you see this design is very much like the latest ESS Sabre chip - thousands of 1 bit delta sigma converters as in the new ESS chip is little different than thousands of R and 2R resistors in the Denafrips DAC...a similar approach perhaps?
Yes, Denafrips will be in Room 1524 at AXPONA!  Not just the Terminator but the full line: Ares, Pontus, Venus, and Terminator.  What's more, they will be all hooked up to the same system and can be switched in for a real-time comparison! So come and hear them for yourself so see if they live up to the hype.  Stay tuned for more details in the days to come.
Thanks for this great review of two fantastic products that you can't typically demo at the local audio dealer.  I'm a happy owner of Gen B Yggy, but I've heard really compelling reviews about the entire Denafrips line.  I can't wait to hear impressions from AXPONA.
David,

Thank you for sharing your in-depth experience with two amazing DAC’s that offers such exceptional value at their respective price points. 

From what I heard so far about Denafrips, I believe it punches way above it’s weight. I hope to hear this amazing DAC in very near future.