Advice on "Re-Clocker" for My USB Port to my DACs

I'm fairly knowledgeable but by no means an "expert" on digital audio, so I'd like to see what others can contribute to the question of adding a "re-clocker" between the USB port on my Windows10 Pro machine and my (PS Audio DirectStream & Mytek Brooklyn) DACs.

On the Windows machine I stream Tidal and use Roon.  The sound quality is excellent already.  But when I upgraded to the PS Audio DirectStream transport, with an I2S interface to my DirectStream DAC, that became the best sounding digital in my system.  The more I investigate why, the more people let me know that the I2S interface separates the "bits" from the "timing", and that's probably why it sounds a tad bit better than the USB port into the DACs.

I'd be willing to spring for a "re-clocker" and also maybe an external outboard power supply for the "re-clocker", if it would make a noticeable improvement in sound quality.

Thoughts about adding a "re-clocker"?
ejr1953
Steve, what about PS Audio's LanRover and others? 

Here's a comparison review of several, fwiw: https://audiobacon.net/2016/12/01/ifi-nano-iusb3-0-review-vs-uptone-regen-wyred-4-sound-recovery-and...

Gary

P.S Like the OP, I'm very interested to know from actual users whether these reclockers have a SIGNIFICANTLY [positive] impact on sound quality.

I use the iFi SPDIF iPurifier for my home theater Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks, even my smart TV and cable box. Works great. Much better movie sound now.

Never heard or measured the iFi nano USB.

Each of these reviewed evidently have their unique jitter signature. I don’t believe any of them are really low in jitter like my Synchro-Mesh for S/PDIF PCM, but they definitely help. It’s nice to see more USB solutions out there. Reclockers are good.

Steve N.

Empirical Audio

Yes they can make a big difference. I use the SOtM tX-USBultra powered by a LPS. Raised my digital system to new levels. Many reviews and comparisons say it beats other tested devices. My ears tend to agree. I tried the W4S, iFi, and other units and it blew them away.