Does anyone know what happened to SUMO Electronics?

I can't find them or anyone who might have bought them them online.

Thanks in advance.

JD
128x128curiousjim
@marqmike 

Yep,  Rich Did Polaris and Jason did Polaris II and III.  I've listened to the Polaris many times,  I sold that piece, It had a slight coloration that was pleasant.  I've not sat in front of the Jason's Polaris models. I've been told that the III is quite good. 
My first encounter with James Bongiorno was a SAE amp I bought new around 1975. In 1978 or 79 (memory failing), I bought a GAS Son of Ampzilla and the sound was a revelation. It was stupid good, especially for the 500.00? that it sold for. (guessing on the price). The only reason I didn’t buy his newest amp was because I despised the looks of it and that it didn’t come in silver. I called Spread Spectrum and begged James to make me one in silver, but was told they weren’t tooled up to do it. He was truly one of the great designers and was also an accomplished Jazz or was it Classical pianist.
A few years back I had a Sumo CHARLIE tuner. Wish I would have kept it. It was a cool piece of gear.
GAS made "Charlie", the Tuner back in the 70's.  I always loved Jims humor.
Yep,  Jim Made Charlie the Tuner under Gas and Sumo Labels both.  The Sumo was a better sounding piece, the best sounding tuner that I have heard, but its reception was mediocre at best.