Ethernet Cable

New component rack ordered and need longer ethernet cable.  Been out of the market so what cables should I consider?  Currently using AQ Vodka.
joecasey

david_ten,

I purchased the Supra CAT 8, and they were okay in my system.

However, the Wireworld Starlight CAT 8 worked better for me.

@illuminator That’s good to know. Many are super pleased with the Wireworld. It’s one I need to try out.

What was different between the two cables and where did the Wireworld stand out and the Supras fall short, for you? Thank you.

@david_ten 

I found the Supra cables to be quiet and detailed, but thin and not very involving in my system.

The Wireworld Starlight is quiet, detailed, fuller sounding and very involving.

But, like they say, that's my system with a Lumin A1 network player and Simaudio 600i integrated amp.  YMMV.

@illuminator   Thanks!  Fuller and involving...can't beat that! Great to hear the Wireworld Starlight CAT8 is delivering what you prefer in your system.

Just installed 3 runs of Supra CAT8 in place of Terra CAT7. The music is noticeably more alive with no loss of body and soul. I almost never hear an undeniable improvement with cable changes. Not a component level upgrade improvement for sure; nonetheless, it justifies the cost of the Supras.