Isolation stands: snakeoil?

I understand that turntables are uniquely effected by vibrations due thier sensitivity to that kind of energy. But here’s the thing: most turntables, especially decent ones, have vibration control measures built into them via footers and various construction techniques. So, the question is: are turntable stands / shelves with isolation features actually beneficial or are they just horrendously overpriced accessories for audiophiles?
madavid0
@lalitk hate to break it to you but digital equipment is just as susceptible to vibration.

Just this morning I tried swapping a set of <.5mm constrained layer damping sheets below the base under my master clock (this is a 10Mhz clock that drives the system clock in my DCS stack) -- the effect was quite audible (and in this case negative)

Surprised no one has brought up active isolation (herzan etc) -- you can see the measurable impact via the pics in my virtual system
https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/5707#&gid=1&pid=14
Cool measurements!  I only reported the sound quality improvements with a Herzan under my turntable, but your measures imply the "why".
@jbrrp1 I'd missed your post, sorry

btw have you tried changing the power cable on your Herzan? Shouldn't make a difference but it does! I've only gone up to a $300 or so cable, I can't find it in myself to go further (although maybe I'll try if I liberate a spare from the rest of my system)
folkfreak That is one impressive system! What's the distance between the listening position and the speakers?
For heavens sake PLEASE stop empowering the OP!

His threads should come with a warning sign....

Please do not feed the trolls!