Cd Player Choices To Match Up to Vintage Electronics

Hi all, would appreciate a few choices to start looking at to upgrade my secondary system. In my man cave I have a system I listen to when I'm working on hobbies. I acquired in a fit of nostalgia, a Yamaha Integrated amp CA-810. I had one in the 70's and 80's. I just recently bought some Wharfedale Diamond 225 speakers for the system and might be looking for a better cd player. I am currently using a Yamaha CDC-685 five disc change which is nice for long periods of listening.. Sounds good but of course always looking for better.  I want to stay within reason expenditure wise since the electronics are vintage. What would you guys suggest?  
zar
Post removed 
Was going to throw out the CAL Icon II as well but it’s a risk only because of age. For what I see others asking for them I’d just buy a new entry Marantz that will probably walk all over the great old CAL anyway. Look for a Marantz CD5005.
Best way to upgrade is to go to a single disc player. Check out the Onkyo 7030 (I believe model number is correct) which sells for ~$170 new and is well built.