SME V Tonearm on eBay Hong Kong Sellers are FAKE!!!

These scumbags have been selling these for a while now. It comes from multiple accounts originating out of Hong Kong. They sell on average two SME V tonearms a month, at $1400-$2200, auction style. Fellow audiophiles, please stop buying these. They are 100% fake. They are cheap hideous copies.

Report and do not buy from sellers: mandy-930 and makiyo2008
invictus005
@raymonda I don’t know if all of those are fake. But for example, the picture showing the Nagra’s internals has been stolen from one of the big online review sites. So that’s a red flag already. I don’t have time to go through everything to verify.

Some stuff might be real, some fake, others may have real stolen pictures but who knows what you’ll get.

SME I know by heart, so the V they have listed on eBay is without a doubt a fake item.

Another giveaway, I just looked at the history and they sell SME V several times a month for as long as eBay allows one to look back. For the other items they do not have previous sales, so they might be real.

Think logically, where are they getting so many V tonearms to sell used?
Some unknowing fool bought that fake tonearm for $2125 during the last auction a week ago.

Since January 1st of this year, those scumbags have sold 7 fake SME V tonearms, averaging $2000 per sale. 

I reported most of them. eBay took absolutely no action against them. eBay gets a several hundred dollar cut from each sale and they couldn't care less if the product is real or not, or if the buyers are getting ripped off.