Hegel H30 or Bryston 7B3 monos

Looking for system synergy and absolute control of my Magico S5 Mk1. Currently using a Vinnie Rossi Lio Preamp (avc tubestage) and Levinson 512 cd/Sacd player.  The S5 seem to enjoy power and I want 3d sound with depth, wide soundstage and detail.  Currently have Levinson 436 monoblocks that are very good-clean sound, but I bought it when I was using a Levinson 326s preamp which I no longer have and I lost some of the magic they had together.  I like my Vinnie Rossi and have no plans of changing preamps.  I know Hegel is used at audio shows with Magicos and Hegel uses Magicos in their listening room, but I prefer Monoblocks and the Brystons are less expensive at this time (and Canadian made, and 20 warranty, and 600w each).  If I go the Hegel route I would have to buy one H30 now (use as stereo) and then save for a second H30.  Any help?
firefightingrob
If you are looking for power, dynamics and control, it might be worth looking into the EC Nemo monoblocks.  They put out 1,200 wpc at 4 ohms and can drive your Magicos very well.  They are also black (with a thick, clear acrylic face plate). 
Elizabeth, that definitely causes me to lean toward the H30.  Looks like I missed a couple that were recently for sale. One left that I see.  I would have to sell what I have...
but I had a really enjoyable listening session last night with my existing equipment.  Might hang tight for now.  Ill try to listen to Bryston and Hegel at Axpona in about a month.

There are a lot of Bryston B cubed series for sale on the used market right now.  Not sure if that has any implication on their performance
theothergreg- Thanks for the recommendation.  The Nemo is a beast.
 From Stereophile 2000:
The discrete clipping measurements (1% THD+noise, 1kHz) indicated a power output of 757W (28.8dBW) into 8 ohms, and 1145W (27.6dBW) into 4 ohms (the power line dropped from 115V to 112V during this test).
Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content/electrocompaniet-nemo-monoblock-power-amplifier-measurements#06U...

firegightingrob - I own the Nemos and love them (I would not recommend something I have not owned or tried for an extended period of time personally).  They are on the warmer side of the spectrum which I prefer coming from tubes.  The sound stage they project is huge and would be a very nice complement to the Rossi (I use a McIntosh C1100 with mine).  They are harder to find on the used market, but pop up from time to time from what I've seen.  Either way, you can't go wrong with any of the amps you are considering.

I'm curious on your impressions of the 326s.  I've been thinking of picking up a ss preamp and it's been on my radar for a while.  I used to own a 23.5, so have a soft spot for Levinson gear. 

theothergreg
I had Mac C2500 preamp and I loved the sound. I assume the C1100 is sublime.  If all of the glowing lights on the C2500 were defeatable it would have stayed in my system.  I thought it looked really cool with the green tubes visible on top too, but I don't have a rack that could display the tubes of the preamp in my configuration.

I found the ML 326s was extremely detailed- hear the singer turn their head type detail.  It was able to do this with only the slightest bright character to it.  It is not tube sounding- limited depth and 3d quality to the music.  It does allow a nice wide soundstage. It was bulletproof from an operational standpoint and was able to be configured and personalized to do just about anything I needed in my system.  I like ML gear too, and have never had an issue with them.  My Vinnie Rossi LIO adds some tube characteristics to my system and fits in aesthetically.