Still looking for speakers in the 10-20,000 range

I’ve heard Proacs, Personas 3 and 5, Ryans, Wilsons, Wilson Benesch, Monitor Audios, B and Ws and several others in the 10-$20,000 range.  My favorite so far is the KEF Reference 3.  I would consider the Reference 5 but, as I’ve posted before, there is no place to hear them within 400 miles. Still plan to hear the Focal 2 and 3. Unless I love the Focals, I'm inclined to either go with the KEF Reference 3 or wait a couple of months (or more) to check out the new Magico A3.  My room is 24x18.  I have Audio Research electronics and 20 plus year old Proac Response 3.5 speakers.  It’s been a long process and I’m not sure if I’ll be relieved or disappointed when it ends.  Hard to decide if the Magico’s are worth waiting for.  Thoughts?
fast
Saturday I listened to the new Focal Kanta 2. The dealer claimed he was using $85,000 amps.
I liked the way they looked and the soundstage and midrange was good. But, I was disappointed in the bass quality. I played some rock music and the woofers became boomy and distorted. 
So, IMHO the Focal Kanta 2 will need subs.

ozzy
ozzy,

I was also disappointed by the bass of the Focal Kanta 2 when I auditioned them.  They were in a good room, well out from the wall, with room treatment.   Yet I found the bass to have a over-ripe, quality that made it disconnected from the rest of the frequency spectrum (the Focals having a very "fast" and precise sounding midrange/top frequencies).

prof,

What are your thoughts If I bi-amp the Focal Kanta 2 with F-113 subs?

ozzy