70's Receiver and/or Integrated Amp recommendations

Hi folks,

Looking for recommendations for 70's Receivers and Integrated Amps that will mate well with my Vandersteen 2C's?  I recently sold my Roksan Kandy integrated and Arcam irDAC as I am getting more and more into listening to vinyl these days. I've been using my old Megatech TT-1100 turntable and it still sounds good after all these years. My 2-channel system is in a second bedroom I converted into a den or second tv room. My budget is $500-$600, but I'd like to use some of that (if possible) to upgrade my TT, but I can hold off on that if needed. I know there is tons of different vintage 70's gear out there and it all sounds different. My biggest requirement is finding the right one that mates well "has the chemistry" with the Vandy 2C's. 

Thanks, 
JSB
jsbach1685
The Kenwood kr 9600 is better than most modern  day integrated amplifier's like the lame rega osirs intergrated.
Still using my Kenwood KA-7100 that I bought new for $200. back in 1978 when I was in college. One channel finally let go, so I’m looking to upgrade to separates. It was trouble free for 40 years, mostly driving Energy 22 Reference Connoissuers.

Budget is a bit bigger now thankfully. I’m thinking Don Sachs and maybe Odyssey Stratos, But, I’m having lots of fun looking. Plan on keeping the Energys.

Good luck with your search and have fun!
Kenwood KR8010 165 WPC
I still have mine from back in 1978-79 it's packed away, but I get it out 1-2 times a year and play it through my AR 308HO speakers and it still sounds awesome.
sansui 7900 not as good as Marantz 2270. In my area asking price is $600 and dude willing to nego.