New Acoustic Zen Adagio loudspeakers

Any opinions/comments on the new AZ Adagio loudspeakers? Are they compatible with tube amplifiers?
transl
There are 5 colors...walnut finish also,which is not gloss but matte finish.I have figured red maple.Lovem!!The figuring is almost perfectly matched from one to the other.
To answer the origonal question about amps. I use mine with a Karan K180 and Viva Solista SET tube amp. THe K180 at 180 watts of SS power, sounds goood, very good even, but the Solistas 22 watts are much better. There is more dynamics, base grip, they even make the speaker sound louder. When I bought mine, the distributor suggested 20 watts as a minimum for tube output, if you wanted to hear complex symphonic music to full effect
forget about it I have beeen speaking with different guys and the Chinese junk is horrible ,it may sound pretty decent today just look inside though the capacitors ,resistors and coils are rubbage. Just ask the guy doing the reference mods the caps are as light as a feather =cheap and will sound worse over time just ask
any modder , Hyperion is another I have had people tell me their press board cabinet or what ever they are made from was breaking at the corners .
Buy a speaker from North America or Europe, you may pay
a little more but it will last.
Audiophile1958, what are you talking about? Care to explain your thoughts please?