Still looking for speakers in the 10-20,000 range

I’ve heard Proacs, Personas 3 and 5, Ryans, Wilsons, Wilson Benesch, Monitor Audios, B and Ws and several others in the 10-$20,000 range.  My favorite so far is the KEF Reference 3.  I would consider the Reference 5 but, as I’ve posted before, there is no place to hear them within 400 miles. Still plan to hear the Focal 2 and 3. Unless I love the Focals, I'm inclined to either go with the KEF Reference 3 or wait a couple of months (or more) to check out the new Magico A3.  My room is 24x18.  I have Audio Research electronics and 20 plus year old Proac Response 3.5 speakers.  It’s been a long process and I’m not sure if I’ll be relieved or disappointed when it ends.  Hard to decide if the Magico’s are worth waiting for.  Thoughts?
fast
ctsooner makes a very good point about subs. It is better IMHO to get a speaker with good bass designed and engineered into it..from the start. Much harder to integrate external sub later. Vandersteen does this early design well, and even their external subs too. To be honest some other brands do bass integration, but not many do so well. I hear the Wilson Duettes, a stand mount that had very tight controlled bass with it’s integrated equalizer.
At Axponia Vandersteen will be showing my Quatro's with the new subs that will have his famous built in 11 band EQ.  This could be a game changer for most as you can dial in the bass for any room.  I have a difficult room to say the least and this EQ has done a GREAT job smoothing out the bass. All I needed was an sound level meter that I downloaded free on my iPhone.  It worked just as good as the expensive one that the dealer used.  Got the same readings, so that was cool.  

I would if I was there.  I do wish I could go.  I bet it will be a  blast. Also go check out my favorite IEM's in Empire Ears with Effect Audio cables.  I have their Phantom, which is the first CIEM (custom in ear monitor) that I can honestly call reference quality. They are just incredible.
Folks,

Sneaking my own question in to this thread (as it's not worth it's own thread):

I'm considering purchasing a pair of really nice Joseph Audio Perspective speakers that are in a high quality gloss white.  It would be something of a try them out and sell if I don't want to keep them.

I'm wondering: would the white finish be any detriment to selling them?  I really have no idea if white speakers would put off buyers.   Thanks.