Would you change your amp selection knowing...?

OK - so this thread was promted by some comments on another thread - not wanting to hijack that thread I created this one...

ISSUE: some high current designed amps have an issue with speaker cables that have a high capacitance.
- the amp can be driven to self destruction because of internal oscilation caused by the high capacitance of the speaker cable
- this does NOT apply to Tube amps - i.e. to my knowledge

The amps I know of that are affected in this way are Ayre, Gryphon and NAIM
- only NAIM warns of this up front AND instruct their dealers to let customers know about it

So why don’t other brands warn about the possibility?

QUESTION:
- would it put you off?
- would you select a different amp if the manufacturer warned of this "issue" up front?

Cheers

williewonka
I would not willingly buy an amplifier which could have such a failure.
Nor would I knowingly buy such speaker cables.

If I already owned such an amplifier, I would certainly expect the manufacturer to make it perfectly clear that the amp cannot be used with certain cable designs.
And i think an amplifier manufacturer, knowing such cables are being sold, IS the party responsible for failure to warn the consumer. The manufacturer acting like they do not have any responsibility is a legal cesspool.

On the other hand the cable makers also bear a great deal of responsibility to warn buyer of the pitfalls with certain amplifiers.
I would change my amp selection to favor a designer that actually knows what they're doing.  If they are clueless enough to design an amp that would go into oscillation under a cap load, then they aren't worth owning, don't qualify in the marketplace. 
@kiganki    
"then amp that oscillates was likely designed with shortcuts to improve specifications (or poorly designed).".  It is obvious you know nothing about Odyssey amps.  They are more honest than most audio manufacturers.  Visit them at one of the audio shows and you will be singing an entirely different tune.
No and no, and know that I use a wide bandwidth ss amp with high capacitance speaker cables.
Stereo5, I don't quite understand your post.  Do you mean that Odyssey amps tend to oscillate?