“MQA is a philosophy”..John Stuart

Full quote- “In brief, MQA is a philosophy more than it’s ‘just a codec’. 
Your thoughts??
ptss
@ptss,

“We, in this forum, are music lovers first and foremost. It’s why we buy quality equipment and freely share experiences that may benefit others”  - I appreciate and agree with your sentiment. 

Please keep us updated on the progress of your proposition. I wish you the best!

FWIW, to my ears and in my system, MQA files sounds consistently better than 16bit/44.1kHz files. That’s not to say that Tidal streaming sounds bad on non-MQA files. I enjoy both formats and by personal preference rooting for hi-res streaming.  

My days of buying CD’s and paying for hi-res download are long gone, thanks to Tidal streaming! 

" FWIW, to my ears and in my system, MQA files sounds consistently better than 16bit/44.1kHz files. That’s not to say that Tidal streaming sounds bad on non-MQA files. I enjoy both formats and by personal preference rooting for hi-res streaming. " - lalitk

Brought to you by Tidal Music Streaming Service - Aspiro AB.....

No matter how many people try to politely ask you to respect that this is not a " cast your vote for/against Tidal or MQA" thread, you just had to get that last one in there, didn't you? Is that you Jayz?

Btw, your FWIW was not worth very much in this thread. People here are still trying to move beyond the cheerleader pep rally BS and focus on the wider, real world implications of what is being sought by certain members of the recording industry.

Ptss,
Thanks for the heads up about John in J. Robert Stuart. 
We all know who Bob Stuart is wrt MQA but good to know he is also John S. The audio world will continue to call him Bob as does himself.
Cheers! :)

CJ, Cha-Ching. I'd prefer my money tho go in equipment, not on authentication software that takes care of 5% of degenerates who indulge in illegal copying, and a lot of the copying is not carried out by "civil" countries. Can I say that on this forum?
@cj1965,

You need to chill my friend. If MQA bother you so much, find another avenue to channel your frustrations 😉

Peace out!