Am I dreaming?

Ok, I have been building great sounding systems for about 40 years.  Some were modest cost a few were built with some very expensive exclusuve high end brands but all of them were very musical  and enjoyable to listen to.  I have just retired this January and I would like simplfy my system so I am looking for a quality integrated.  However this integrated must have a quality mc phono section and a very high quality built in headphone amp. SS or tube doesn't really matter.  Budget will be determined if there is a acceptable product.  Does this product exist? 
bobheinatz
@stereo5...understood.  I happen to know more people who have tried McIntosh only to move on than people who have stayed, (that could probably be said for many brands though). I sold McIntosh for several years and have owned a few pieces, but it never really captured me.
Try Luxman. Class A is great, but do not underestimate their regular offerings. They certainly are worth a listen. Not to mention, if you have been in this for 40 years, you might have had something that looked like Luxman when you were younger. It may not influence the sound, but, at least for me, it influences overall experience.

Accupahse is another one, and McIntosh yet another one. I preferred their sound in that order (Luxman-Accuphase- not really liked McIntosh but many people do so I would not dismiss it).

Let us know, once you decide.