We Need A Separate Forum for Fuses

LOL, I'll bet I gotcha on that Title! ;)  BTW, I put this thread under "Tech Talk" category as it involves the system physically, not tangentially. 

More seriously, two question survey:

1. Do you think designer fuses are A) a Gift to audiophiles, or B) Snake Oil 

2. Have you ever tried them?  Yes or No

In the tradition of such questions on Agon, I'll weigh in as we go along... 
Feel free to discuss and rant all you wish, but I would like to see clear answers to the questions. :) 
douglas_schroeder
In case I haven't made it known previously in this forum, I have conducted double blind testing using the Audio by Van Alstine ABX Comparator (see review), and I passed the testing in regards to all components and cabling with the exception of amps that were level matched. 

Thus, I have no interest in discussion of blind testing, for it is a moot point to me. My interest is whether a person has used fuses and whether they think a fuse is a gift to the community or snake oil. 

I also asked whether a person is a fuse skeptic or fuse adopter what is their primary source, digital or analogue. 

I will add that I wish to avoid discussion of other debated products here, such as Machina Dynamica products. Please save such discussion for other boards. I am not making any declaration about such products here in this thread. I do not wish to put this thread into a quagmire about debate of other products. I appreciate the creativity in additional tweaks of fuses, but I do not wish for that to become the primary discussion. Thank you. 
Just to be clear nobody has mentioned Machina Dynamica products on this thread including your humble scribe. i can certainly understand the OPs fear, however. LOL  Quagmire like fuse threads aren't quagmires. Give me a break.
Apologies, geoffkait; I thought that the Quantum Chip was a Machina Dynamica product. I did a bit of searching and see it is not. Thank you for pointing that out.

My goal is to curate the thread to prevent as many tangential discussions as possible. I have no problem with such things being discussed, but imo if they are discussed here it becomes a quagmire to the primary objective of seeing the results of the survey and discussion pertaining solely to the efficacy of fuses. 
That’s OK, douglas_schroeder, I understand. 😬 My only intention is to add content to the thread.
@douglas_schroeder - To answer your direct question, I am a fuse skeptic and I only use a digital source.

Thanks for including the reference to your blind testing review.  Very interesting.  There seems to be lots of confounding of variables in your test method.  The take away of a audible difference between system A and system B is supported by your write up.  I didn't follow the conclusions of differences in the components that make up the systems.    

I can ask specific questions on that review site so as not to redirect your thread.