Power Cord for Pass Int 60-Under 1K used

I'm just about done with my recent audio transformation. My last statement is going to be an after market power cable for my Pass Labs Int-60. My budget is under 1K used....and that"s pushing it.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated, especially if your a Pass Labs owner.

If your not a fan of after market cords....save me the speech. I already spent about 35K....I'm not using a stock power cord.

Any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Ag insider logo xs@2xkrelldog
jmcgrogan2
I noticed that as well... my thought was those respondents were illiterate.
Though perhaps you are correct, the naysayers are compulsive reactors, unable to control themselves, but not illiterate.
I don't think they are illiterate. Instead, they are somewhat like fundamentalist religious proselytizers except here, they see themselves as the actual Savior.  Or perhaps they are just trolls. There's no way to know for sure.

Do not use a stock cord. So much cable material and connectors available, one can build an excellent cable. I have built many, using different types of wires, and connectors, as I can get the flavor that I want. You want to spend up to 1 K, go ahead, it is your money. This will be all from me on the subject. Enjoy !
It never fails does it? The fundamentalists never mention what equipment or room they have do they? I have never used them in my systems but have read good things about Shunyata power cords. I use Transparent myself. 
I don't think they are illiterate. Instead, they are somewhat like fundamentalist religious proselytizers except here, they see themselves as the actual Savior.

Not to mention very sensitive. I suppose my post upset one of our "Saviors", as the moderators had my post deleted.
Your post may be next @cleeds , then I'm sure this one will follow.

No wonder so many members have left this forum for What's Best Forum.
I appreciate all the suggestions. I really do respect all opinions relating to this crazy hobby. I started 30  years ago with an Akai integrated amp and a Pair of Bose 901 series VI. My first real high end purchase was a Phillips CD 880 probably in 1988 give or take a year or two. I actually still have that CD player...one of the most stunning Cd players I've ever seen.

With that said....I don't hate on guys with 500.000 systems...nor do I look down on new audiophiles with small budgets. This hobby is all about overkill. Leave no stone unturned. There is great sound to be had at every price point. Recently I bought a PS Audio P-10. Paul McGowan the owner/CEO/Audio legend is unequivocal in his opinion that upgraded power cords make a difference. He recommends that you upgrade the cord for all of his products, and its not like he's just trying to sell you one of his cords. I recently watched (and I highly recommend it) Michael Fremer on Youtube showing off his audio gear and record collection. In this video Fremer is very blunt about the benefits of after market power cords.

Folks... were all chasing the same thing. In my situation I'm retired and I decided to put together an audio system I can enjoy and leave alone. I've accomplished that and I'm just putting the final touches on a lot of truly great gear.

Happy listening my audio brothers.