Upgrading speaker cables...

Currently, I have a Cambridge Audio CXR200 that has a bi-amp feature on it. I have 1 channel going to lows, and 1 to highs for each side. So, 2 pairs of cables for each side. 

I'd prolly have to go down the line on the cables if I had to buy 2 sets.... So, would I be better off with 1 set of nice cables with a set of jumpers, or 2 sets of lower down the line cables for them?

Reason I'm looking is, I have cheap cables currently, and was told a nice set of cables may open up my speakers (Wharfedale Reva-4 towers) and make them sound better. 

Thanks for for any help/suggestions! 
manofsteelpt
Back to the original question; you are better with one better set with jumpers than two pairs of a lesser cables. Just use what you have for now and make some simple jumpers of your own with some decent cable which should outperform the cheap jumper strips that come with most speakers; if you don’t hear the difference with this first simple test then likely your system/speakers are not revealing enough that tweaks are very noticeable but probably sounds very musical nonetheless. Not everyone has great hearing or knows how to listen or what to listen for; for many of us it takes years to learn how listen to hear the differences between cables and tweaks. If you do hear the difference between making your own jumpers then experiment with some better cables but be smart on what you spend. You can find a lot of nice cables used or have some fun building your own - VH Audio is one of several places to buy bulk cable. As several have said here, you have to listen with your own ears and not too much to us. Have fun, good luck and Tweak away. More importantly enjoy the music.
"...... you are better with one better set with jumpers than two pairs of a lesser cables...."

+1 ....Nailed it!

That is the best advice you will ever get in this thread...,full stop.

Wow some of these answers are crazy. Speaker cables and interconnects are important to your system. It's like saying different tubes do not make a difference. Cables are important but they have to match your system. I am a Magnepan owner and certain cables do not work well with them. I did a demo with Transparent and Nordost, both fine cables but one made my system anemic and the other was a little to thin in the bass. I ended up choosing Tara Labs and they made everything come together. If you don't think cables matter then go buy some radio shack brand and see how your components and speakers sound.

Cheers

I am of the ’fancy speaker cables "PROBABLY" will not do much for your setup". camp.
I own well over $65,000 worth of stereo. I use $120 a pair speaker cables.(well, toss in a 4 set of WBT for an added $100 LOL for those curious: Kimber 8TC)
AND I have used just as good eBay MilSpec 12 gauge Teflon silver plated wire. For years.
On the other hand I do own $7,000 worth of IC in five cables.
So I have been around the campfire a long time. And have seen a lot of noise.

The op speakers are retail $2,000 for the pair, 10% of that is $200.
And I would say for someone unsure of what to do, Spending no more than $200. is the goal.
PS how LONG do your speaker cables need to be?

Also, the cable for the low frequency driver can be cheaper than the mids/high one.
I personally would suggest buying a pair of Kimber 4VS for the low driver. And a pair of 4TC for the mid.highs.
You probably can find a 4TC used. Not as likely a 4VS used.
A used 4TC and a new 4VS should be around/under $200.

Even buying basic good wire, oxygen free and just using two pairs of that might also do as well.