Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
Designer shirts are worn just the same way as casual polo ones, but definitely look nicer.
+1 the answer is no, unless you want to believe those who make big money by persuading people otherwise, or those who fell for the emperor's new clothes. Digital is quite simply different from analogue: the signal gets there or it does not. Do you worry about your ethernet cable if you are doing your online banking? Cat 6 cable is certified for far more data throughput than you will ever need for audio.
Ethernet cables make equally as much difference as other high end cables. Zilch. Nada. Of course that presupposes you have half decent components. If you have flakey finicky boutique audio then even your type of home refrigerator will make an audible difference.