Power Cord for Pass Int 60-Under 1K used

I'm just about done with my recent audio transformation. My last statement is going to be an after market power cable for my Pass Labs Int-60. My budget is under 1K used....and that"s pushing it.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated, especially if your a Pass Labs owner.

If your not a fan of after market cords....save me the speech. I already spent about 35K....I'm not using a stock power cord.

Any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Ag insider logo xs@2xkrelldog
Most of my power cords are Zu Audio. They are about $150, depending on the length & they sound great. No 50% dealer mark up, because they sell direct. 

You could try transparent premium cords for abiut $600 new. I use them with my devialets and all my other equipment.

Thank you, John.

Still here for another week.  Not so cold where I'm going.  Believe it or not, but Vancouver has a lot of palm trees.  Not native, of course, but they survive well enough
There are a gazillion after-market power cords, made by large corporations and lonely individuals, from under $100 to many thousands of $$.  No one has tried them all in all possible systems.  So you try a few which seem to have a good rep. or about which people have reported good results with similar equipment.  These days I'm liking the look of Cullen cords Crossover II PC's.  But hey, that's just an internet opinion.
Krelldog - or do I address you a-- PassDog now? :)

i have an Int-60 and use a Shunyata Venom HC and it is better than the stock PC. I burned in the amp and then listened with the stock cord / then the Shunyata - easy to hear and all positive (Shunyata better).

I used the Shunyata because I already owned it, so can not comment on performance or comparisons to others. Point is that it makes a noticeable improvement (in my admittedly limited experience). I also like it better plugged into my Shunyata Hydra vs straight into the wall.

I hope you enjoy the amp - I have had mine about two years and really love it.