Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
Lamentations by Banco de Gaia.

Acquiescence by Banco de Gaia. Also, the same song's Tripswitch Remix.

Everything is Free by Gillian Welch.  A great song about how most artists are left with almost nothing in the age of free downloads.

I'm Not Afraid to Die by Gillian Welch.

April the 14th Part 1 by Gillian Welch, on the live Music from the Revelator album.  If this song doesn't get you, nothing will.

Revelator by Gillian Welch, also on the live album.  Exquisite guitar work by Dave Rawlings.

Coming up for Air by Patty Larkin.  Beautiful.

Make Me a Temple by Yael Illah.  Achingly beautiful is a fitting description.  Nearly everything on this album is like that.

Desert Tranquility by Michael Keck, on the Islam album.  Many beautiful songs on this album.

I've broadened my music horizons in recent years.

My favorite musician is Robert Rich.  I would describe a lot of his music as haunting, such as Beyond Part 1.  Not beautiful, but mesmerizing.  I think of that song as symbolizing a descent into hell or into a human-created hellish world.
Gotta get me some more Gillian Welch!

Here's another, as cosmic as lyrics come. I saw her do it live when she opened for Neil Young on his Greendale tour. What a show!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywArYObn2U

Emmylou Harris  - The Pearl
This may not be the best version.
Marcin Wasilewski Trio: Austin
Mary Chapin Carpenter: Come on, Come on
New Queens Hall Orchestra: Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis