Linear Tube Audio- Any feedback on their amps/ Preamp?

I recently was told by another member about Linear Tube Audio as they are using David Berning's designs (approved by David) and are made in the USA.  The Micro ZOTL 2.0 pre has just received great reviews and they also offer the ZOTL 40 and ZOTL 10 amps.  I would really like to get some feedback from someone that owns the pre and one of the amps.  Thanks!
sense63
I'm using the mz2 with a Pass xa30.8, and the synergy is pretty special.  From what I've been reading, the XA-25 may even be better, so I'd say you can't go wrong.  I would like to know what tube rollers are using in the MZ2 to better the stock tubes.  Any suggestions welcome.

Terry London from hometheaterreview.com seems to really like the Micro-ZOTL with the XA-25. So did teajay here at Audiogon. List goes on...

Jack from theaudiobeatnik.com reviewed the XA-25 with the MZ2-S but seemed to like the HPA-1 best. " The two Pass Labs products had a very nice synergy. "  I just wonder what tubes Jack used and if things could have gotten better.  I'm running my HD-800S headphones balanced with the HDV820 and worry what kind of of performance hit I'll take moving to single ended.

Then there is the MZ2-S & ZOTL 10 combo that Herb Reichert and Rafe Arnott loved at RMAF 2017... I should have just stuck with the combo. Didn't because of a speaker mismatch. Maybe I'll just get another. MZ2-S with the LPS+ but the Pass Labs combo also intrigues me.

I'm using all Gold Lions in my ZOTL 10 and put Gold Lions in my MicroZOTL2.0 before I sold it to my friend. My 6SN7s were the Tung-Sol 6SN7 GTB 1 Pair Reissue that I believe came stock. I just didn't want to mess with NOS tubes as I've had bad luck with the ones I purchased being microphonic.

Think I'll try to find an XA-25 eventually just to compare. I'll borrow my old MZ2 when the time comes.
Man. Ultralinear sounds amazing. Okay I’m adding it to the list. Just kind of shocked the ZOTL 10 powers the P3ESRs. Funny how Enjoy The Music just published a great ZOTL 10 review right when I decide to keep mine. He also seems to be the first state that the little 10 can power less efficient Speakers. I don’t crank my stuff though. Well, stars aligned for me on my April fools birthday. Ha. 

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0418/Linear_Tube_Audio_ZOTL10_MKII_Review.htm

From reading the review, what does stick out with my system is the quality of the bass and the dynamics. It’s scope is huge and defined. Transient information is just amazing. So real and I have crappy cables right now. 
Any word on a stand alone preamp from LTA?  I thought they were working on one?