Need tube preamp recommendations please

Hi all

Looking for tube preamp under 2K, no phono but MUST have a remote.

Current system:
PS Audio Perfectwave Transport
Schitt Yaggdrasil DAC
Quicksilver 300B amp
Frankenhorns ( picture top half a Khorn sitting on a bass cabinet)
Full loom of Triode Wire Labs
Bluesound Node 2 streaming Tidal
Placette Passive Preamp. I wanted the truth!? Well, maybe I cant handle the truth.

I'm listening to alot more Tidal these days. Although the sound is quite good, I feel its a bit "raw" hence the need to add a tube preamp to the chain.

I looked into both the Schitt Saga and Freya and owners found no difference in sound when activating the tube stage. Anyone here disagree?

Checking the used audio sites I came across a few of interesting prospects. One was the Rogue 99 Super Magnum and the other was Red Wine Audio Isabella Renaissance. Add to the list several VTL models.

Open to any and all suggestions and recommendations
emil
I've owned one years ago. If you need features like mono and balance control you best off with something else. If you want a basic all tube linestage with remote I don't think you would go wrong with it!
Yep, From what I understand, he made some 20 of them by request only.
At least that's what I read on the internet and the internet don't lie. :^)
I listen to Deezer @16/44 (FLAC) with a Wadia 321 DAC and class D amp.  I added a Rogue audio RP-1 to try and shave off the sharp edge.  Running this for ~2 years and Just switched over to Mullard tubes.  Been pretty happy with it.  Wish it had Balanced out though :(.  Old cheap ass sony CDP sounds pretty good through it all as well.  
There’s a VAC Standard preamp currently listed by a dealer for $2k.  It has a remote.  You’re unlikely to find anything else at that level of quality at that price.

If you want to try something that is not “name brand” but more of an artisan product, Aric Audio has some interesting products which I have not heard.  Others on this site have commented favorably.