Digital cables Kimber d60 vs Nordost Valhalla digital cables

Anyone compare Nordost Valhalla digital cable to the Kimber d60? I will admit , iam a big fan of D60, but since Iam again about to buy good dac , I thought of getting a better digital cable than the d60..thank you
128x128jayctoy
Nordost Silver Shadow. Just picked one up new for $250. Nordost has a few NOS at some of their dealers still left; was a $500 cable. My local shop has a few left.
jayctoy, I also had an Oyaide digital cable (purchased from Japan) and I agree, I thought it was very good, regardless of its low cost.
As long as we are talking digital cables I will also recommend the VH Audio Pulsar AG Digital cable that I still have in my possession. I purchased the Audio Pulsar AG Digital cable when Chris suggested I try it. The cable sounded as good as my Stealth Varidig Sextet digital cable (the expensive one).
Sorry for throwing other cable brands into the mix, I realize you did not ask about them and I usually attempt to answer the question the OP asks. I thought other readers might find the information interesting.
As always, best regards...
Larry no need to say sorry, I myself want to know about Bobs digital cable, I have his speaker cables, and ic, they are very very good, You are always a good poster, and assets on this site.