Kickstarter for all analog "No Filter"

Hello everyone,

This is Jerome Sabbagh writing. I’ve been a member of this board and an audiophile for a while.

Three years ago, the support of board members here helped make a vinyl pressing of my album "The Turn" a reality. Well, I’m at it again: I recently recorded a new album, "No Filter", a project I co-lead with my old friend - and fantastic guitarist - Greg Tuohey. I am raising funds to press it on vinyl. It will be all analog.

Click here for Kickstarter link

Like "The Turn", this record was recorded live to two track 1/2 inch tape at 30 ips by James Farber at Sear Sound. It will be mastered and cut to vinyl directly from the tape by Bernie Grundman. CDs and 96/24 downloads will also be available.

We are trying to keep the vinyl affordable at $20 + shipping ($5 in the US). There are also fancier options (numbered copies, signed copies, test pressings, and even reference lacquer pressings and 1/4 inch reel to reel tapes!).

I am happy to answer any and all questions and hope you might consider supporting this. We are shooting for an October release.

Thank you!

Jerome Sabbagh
128x128saxman73
Really love "The Turn" and can't wait for "No Filter" !  In for a signed LP!  

Hi,

I wanted to let everyone know that we officially reached the goal on Kickstarter for "No Filter", which allows us to move forward. I am psyched and grateful for the support on this board and elsewhere. The vinyl pressing will definitely become a reality! I will keep you informed. The Kickstarter is still open for another 3 weeks or so. Thank you!

Jerome Sabbagh

I'm in the process of evaluating some test tracks from Bernie Grundman on one song. We're trying to pick the best one. I think they sound great and so far, it's "just" 96/24. I can't wait to hear how the vinyl turns up. The Kickstarter is still online for another two weeks. Thank you!

Jerome Sabbagh