Corelli - really????

Hi,
I read the 6 moons review on this but I still have a hard time believing this can improve a system.  Anyone have any experience with these?
https://www.akikoaudio.com/en/products/488-akiko-audio-power-conditioner-corelli-english
anderock
@sbayne regarding your question about using multiple Akiko Triple Enhancers getting you the same benefits as using a Corelli, the answer is absolutely no.  The Triple Enhancer only addresses noise on the ground plane, where the Corelli addresses noise on all three planes.  The effect of the Corelli is immediately positive.
As far as what power cord to use, the Inakustik is 'the' power cord to use.  After experimenting with multiple power cords, the Inakustik simple brought out the best of the Corelli.  Other were just ok, but the Magic was music more evident using the Inakustik.
@louisl - Thanks. The Akiko products are interesting. I've been messing with them in different places in my system. I now have a Triple Enhancer, Tuning Stick and E-Tuning Gold MK II all on the same circuit by using a power outlet extender. The effect is much better than disturbing them on seperate circuits. I may still try a Corelli once I raise the funds. I haven't used a Inakustik power cord which I'll try to check out as well. 
Dear AudioGon Members !
I am kinda new in this forum but have been member for a while but I couldn’t resisted to respond or put my 5 cents contribution onto this topic due to my experience with Akiko ( Corelli ) conditioner. I was a hug fan of PS Audio Pruducts for many years, own many products lines range from Perrctwave DAC MK-II, PWT Player, PowerBase, P5 and P10. Until I bumped into Akiko Corelli power conditioner, I was and always think that my P10 is the world most valuable power converter and will not replace with anything else but P10. Well, that ain’t true anymore, Akiko is an eyes opennner to my system and anything else is history after that ! Right now I am a proud owner of Akiko Corelli for my two system and the music couldn’t be sounded better ever before, I never thought that a good power converters such Akiko Corelli could make that much different in my system but yes they did and I now a true believer in this product period. Further more, switching power condioner from P10 to Akiko Corelli seem like the whole of my system had upgraded but in fact the only thing I did was Akiko, for folks who thinking or hesitation to try Akiko you have my word of confidence “ your jar will drop “ once you have Akiko in your system. Another things you want to know the truth, I actually saved money by swabbed from P10 to Akiko and have better result, You can’t believed what I said until you actually hear it yourself.  Hope my 5 Cents will give you comfort and erase many doubts you have had before about Akiko, Please note that I had nothing related Akiko Corelli Company , friend, sale rep etc.... I am one of you who just loves the music and trying to spread good products to good audiophiles who earn their hard dollars and want their return of investment back to them in positive way. Good luck 👍🏽 
andrew67 - Thanks for sharing your experience with the Corelli! It really does help. Especially since it's your first post which means to me the Corelli really made a strong  impression on you!