PS Audio Power Plants

My music on great days sounds three dimensional with  great sound stage depth, good solid bass , and no harshness on the high end.Those few days, I may listen for hours, However most days it sounds flat with no depth and I can't listen for more that 30 minutes or so. This is not a new thing. Its been happening through all different equipment and several houses for years
Has anyone had this experience and would a PS Audio Power Plant like the P10 or P20 help?
Thanks
keithjacksontucson
I tried out a P5.  On the Sinewave setting, it actually added a low-level whine (a little higher in pitch than a hum) to what you could already hear from the speakers when no music/ear by drivers.  Multiwave 1-6 progressively reduced it, till it was gone with 6.  Now the P5 is gone.
@twoleftears   Just curious if you ever contacted Paul McGowan about the "whine" issue??  The only time I hear a sound like that is during the "Clean" function.

I had the P5, at first I thought it improved my sound, especially during low level listening.  Then as I turned it up, I realized it did something:

It made things sound flat and restricted.  I was used to the singer floating forwards towards me as I turned up the system volume, this was no longer the case.

I sold it. 

Now I have the Torus RM15, much better in my experience.

I have a P5 sourcing an all tube system.  Manley Stingray II, Zetos Andros, Soundsmith Voice, VPI Prime Signature w/ADS.  The sound is consistently wondrous.  Close your eyes and you are there where the musicians are performing.  Depth of stage as well as breadth is superb and imagine places the musicians where they belong in front of you.  The increase in stable and repeatable imaging is amazing.  It's all due to the power being delivers.  Yes, they are worth is.