Isoacoustics Gaia Speaker Footers

Replacing the spikes in my Soundocity outriggers (Soundocity made me a set of outriggers with threaded holes) with the Isoacoustics Gaia 2 footers has improved the sound of my Merlin VSM speakers.  They now sound more open and articulate than with any combination of Z-feet or other spikes, with or without outriggers, on the floor or on a platform, that I've tried.  Like the Townshend products the Gaia footers completely decouple the speakers from the floor, allowing them to float.  See:

http://www.audiostream.com/content/isoacoustics-gaia-isolation-pucks#IVXH8EtVAjQdwbuj.97     

http://www.isoacoustics.com/products/gaia-series/gaia-i/

128x128cellcbern
HRS make the best isolation gear I've ever heard. I haven't heard this Companies gear but was told the it's kind of close to HRS for much less.  I would think your couplers are awesome.
I am demoing a set of GAIA IIs under my PSB Synchrony One towers (Krell KAV 250 preamp, Bryston 9bSST amp). I did a back and forth with the stock rubber feet and the GAIAs. I do hear an improved difference in the music. It sounds bigger, not as muddled on the low end. I don't know what "sound stage" is. I can say the sound feels like it fills the room better, and is much more dynamic. I will end up ordering a set of IIIs (the right size for my speakers) when I can. 
I hope i do not have to open a new thread for this ;
I have Focal Sopra No.2 speakers , should i get GAIA II or GAIA I ?

Speakers are 55kgs each. GAIA II supports up to 54kgs. 
I highly recommend going with the GAIA I. You are at the limit of the IIs and I found that being at the limit of the IIs wasn't good. You will also get better stability with the larger diameter Is.
I concur with David,
You really need the ones with those speakers,it will make a difference and you will get the best from the product.

Yes I know they are expensive but the sound increases you will achieve are priceless in my opinion and some folks continue to upgrade their systems with cables and components,when they just simply Ignore speaker isolation.

Best of luck to you,
Kenny.