Vandersteen 3A Sigs vs Klipsch Forte III

I'd like to get input on a comparison of both of these speakers. I have not heard them. No dealers in my area. I realize it may be an apples to oranges match up to many but want to hear the pros and cons of both. Haters welcome!!  I'll be driving them with a Mac 6200 integrated. 75w into 8 ohms and 100w into 4 ohms. Room is 27x18x10h. I listen to all music. Some vinyl. Appreciate moderate base, clarity in vocals, imaging, and like the speakers to "disappear".  Thoughts?
heardthat
Surprised no one has chimed in yet. I think Vandies do better in the areas of imaging, soundstaging and disappearing. My 2c. YMMV
What an interesting shootout!  Two really worthy speakers but so very different. I hope and expect that Mr Rutan will weigh in. 
The Anders teens are great speakers for sure,  less assertive,  but with really full bass which could be a bit much depending on your room.  Very coherent,  and satisfying with all types of music... The girl you marry. 
I personally also love the Forte.  Typical horn virtues of speed and detail with a great sense of energy,  and just plain fun.  It's difficult for me to imagine someone hating them. 
I'll be interested to hear what others have to say.  I think that if you flipped a coin,  you couldn't lose. 
Thanks for the above input. I currently have 1981 ADS L1230's. I imagine that they will compare more with the Vandy 3A Sigs than the Forte III's. And, if I go with the 3A's am I getting enough of an improvement over the ADS?  I should mention that I heard Forte II's and they were kind of sharp or biting. They had not been upgraded and had tubes behind them. Are the III's that much different than upgraded II's?