Cryongenically treated in-wall AC power wire

I have a high end sound system and am building a new house.  I would like to have a dedicated electrical line installed for my system, to run from the electrical outlets in my music room to the breaker box.  The builder asked me how long I wanted the wire to be, which runs from the outlets to the breaker box.  I have no idea.  I could place it as close as several feet or much longer.  The wire is $20/foot.  So, here are my questions:

1.  If you want to install a dedicated electrical line for your sound system how close should the electrical outlets be to the breaker box, or does it make a difference?  In other words, is there a minimum length of cryogenically treated wire that I will want in the wall stretching from the outlets to the fuse box?

2.  I assume that using cryogenically treated wire and electrical outlets will reduce noise.  Does anyone have any experience with cryogenically treated wire?

Ag insider logo xs@2xgapperis123
I have experience with a friend going through different steps of upgrading his dedicated lines. These lines were not very long, approximately 20 feet. There was a definite improvement going from 12 gauge to 10 gauge, and also an improvement going from basic 10-2 w/g  Romex to cryo'd 10-2 w/g Romex. 

$20/foot seems extremely high. He purchased the cryo'd Romex from VH Audio for $2.99/foot.

Shouldn’t the in-wall wire length depend on room layout and placement of your gear? What length will you need to feed the receptacles that will power your gear? Incidentally, I’d suggest 3 or at least 2 dedicated lines for your audio gear.
Several good suggestions here, guys.  To add a couple of suggestions and to summarize the good ideas that have been presented at this interim:

This is your best chance to optimize the crucial power and grounds supplying your high end system.  What you invest now will be relatively minimal in expense compared to what many of us pay for the other equipment in our systems.  Don't skimp now and regret it later.  Everything matters.  Consider the extra expense of having your electrician run the power lines in conductive (and grounded) electrical conduit.  This will provide excellent shielding for the lines and result in better sound.

Have the electrician use the top (or upper most) breaker positions in the breaker box for the dedicated lines.  This will result in better sound.  Use high quality breakers.

Go ahead and spring for the deep cryogenically treated 10AWG conductors, presuming your receptacles will accept 10 gauge.  You will never regret it.

Employ lengths that are of the practical lengths that suit your planned equipment placements while being minimal lengths.  Think of power lines and power grounds as antennas to electrical noise - the bigger the antenna the more noise absorbed.  So the shorter the length the better the sound.

Consider a minimum of three separate dedicated lines.  A separate line for digital sources, one for analog / low power equipment, and one for high power equipment or even a separate dedicated line for each mono block power amplifier if you have high power or Class A mono blocks.

Now this is very crucial and underrated by too many music lovers.  Consider having your electrician install one or more separate dedicated copper grounding rods for your high end system.  Again, separate grounds dedicated just for your digital gear.  Dealing with the amount of electrical noise pollution present on our common house wiring ground system is unrecognized by the vast majority of listeners.  Isolating your high end equipment grounding from being fed the noise present in your house wiring grounds will very richly reward you.
vtech2000
 Consider having your electrician install one or more separate dedicated copper grounding rods for your high end system.  Again, separate grounds dedicated just for your digital gear.
This is in violation of the NEC and potentially hazardous. All grounds must be bonded together at the service panel.
"Consider a minimum of three separate dedicated lines.  A separate line for digital sources, one for analog / low power equipment, and one for high power equipment or even a separate dedicated line for each mono block power amplifier if you have high power or Class A mono blocks."

I did this and I'm satisfied with the results, although I run it with mono amps each on their own circuit and the remaining gear on the third circuit. I also used 10 gauge wire in electrical conduit. I recommend this too.