Cryongenically treated in-wall AC power wire

I have a high end sound system and am building a new house.  I would like to have a dedicated electrical line installed for my system, to run from the electrical outlets in my music room to the breaker box.  The builder asked me how long I wanted the wire to be, which runs from the outlets to the breaker box.  I have no idea.  I could place it as close as several feet or much longer.  The wire is $20/foot.  So, here are my questions:

1.  If you want to install a dedicated electrical line for your sound system how close should the electrical outlets be to the breaker box, or does it make a difference?  In other words, is there a minimum length of cryogenically treated wire that I will want in the wall stretching from the outlets to the fuse box?

2.  I assume that using cryogenically treated wire and electrical outlets will reduce noise.  Does anyone have any experience with cryogenically treated wire?

Ag insider logo xs@2xgapperis123
"Consider a minimum of three separate dedicated lines.  A separate line for digital sources, one for analog / low power equipment, and one for high power equipment or even a separate dedicated line for each mono block power amplifier if you have high power or Class A mono blocks."

I did this and I'm satisfied with the results, although I run it with mono amps each on their own circuit and the remaining gear on the third circuit. I also used 10 gauge wire in electrical conduit. I recommend this too.
cleeds :

Just passing on what according to the web apparently many a high end'er undertake as a DIY project, akin to one installing cheater plugs to eliminate connecting one's sensitive gear to those noisy grounds for better sound.
vtech2000
Just passing on what according to the web apparently many a high end'er undertake as a DIY project,
It's definitely an NEC violation and potential hazard to not have all grounds bonded together in the service panel. You wouldn't even be able to get a permit to install "separate dedicated copper grounding rods for your high end system."

... akin to one installing cheater plugs to eliminate connecting one's sensitive gear to those noisy grounds for better sound
That's not a good idea either, and also potentially hazardous. The remedy to a noisy ground is to fix the ground, not bypass it.
FYI: I very much like cryogenically treated power cords, AC duplex outlets, etc. I can and have heard the difference between two identical power cords, outlets, or adapters, one cryoed and the other not.
In my main music room I installed five dedicated outlets (although I no longer use them all). One of the 10 gauge lines is cryogenically treated and to be honest I truly can't tell the difference. Sometimes I wonder if we don't get carried away with how far we take our tweaks and if some of them make a true difference or is it just peace of mind and hype. I'll be the first one to admit that I'm a tweaker for sure however I can admit it when I don't hear a difference.
Just throwing that out there, something to think about...
Cryogenics is the portal to the really advanced stuff which unfortunately I can’t talk about here. Maybe in the future. You know, the unspeakable.