Douk Audio. Any experience with any of their products?

I've seen several products under this name on eBay in recent history, including a tube preamp board that looks pretty impressive. Especially for the money.   They reference a pretty exotic Audionote preamp in the title.  

Douk Kondo Audionote

I noticed the url on the board, and decided to find out more. Turns out the entire website is blank. Assuming this was an error, I messaged the seller.

"Hi,
I was interested in learning more about the Kondo board, and tried the website to see what info was there, and I get a blank page. Just fyi."

I thought they might appreciate the heads up about the error. Instead, I received this response:

"Hi dear customer
wish you have a nice day
the amp board designed by our designers
so you cant find it
best regards
Douk-Amy :)"

Not exactly a confidence builder. I'd be interested to hear if anyone has had direct experience with these folks.
128x128pixelriffic
@jaynewt I'd be interested to know too. Douk sell for $1600ish, but others sell for around 1/2 that. Are they the same clones?
Ref . Douk audio and Amy . I have purchased the Hi-Fi 2.0 Channel Stereo Amp Board Kit/Set_UK and it was the biggest mistake I have ever made. Before I started the build I checked the contents and found that a number of components were missing so I made contact with Douk through Ebay and received a prompt reply from Amy saying would I purchase the missing parts in my country and they would pay .From that I assumed the reply was coming from China even though it was supplied from UK stock , I replied that I was not in a position to do that and if they could not supply the missing items I would complain to Ebay through the appropiate channels . I received a quick reply as follows.... hello dear customer wish you a very nice day OK will resend it the tracking number is JV093944637GB best regards Doukaudio-Amy")..... What they are sending I have no idea.  I am no pro. at building circuit boards and at the age of 91 I thought it would give me an interest having built a number of Heathkit items in the past but I am now in trouble reading the resister coding as no instructions are provided in the kit , just a bag of bits and two heat sinks , HELP. Albert Bennett.
@englebert
Albert,  In "My Ebay"  go to "Purchased" on this transaction,  look to the right side, where it says "Leave Feedback", click the drop down and choose "Return this Item".... Tell them the item "Is not as Described"  request a refund... Do it right away.  Ebay will get involved and you'll get taken care of. 
Hello timlub , thank you for advice, it seems that you have to wait seven  days from delivery before one can do that but I have it in mind . regards Albert . (Englebert )
Like kotta, I just bought a Dun Mei Av21 buffer pre amp and put nos 12au7 tubes in it.  

It makes jazz sound less digital and smoother but I do have an audible hum from the power supply.  Is this normal?