Michell Engineering TT users; Orbe or Gyro why Excellent over all of the rest?

Michelle Orbe or Gyro TT users: WHY? What makes it so good in your ears? What do you hear that others do not or is it just cool looking? 

PS: We know its not just cool looking but try and explain your experience with it from sound to support from factory
jahatl513
Just bought one on the (very) used market. Once its set up and running I'll let you know. I bought mine on reviews over the ages, and the fact that it is a really neat piece of audio jewelry. 

Regards
I owned an Orbe for about fifteen years. Besides being a great sounding (dynamic, spritely) table it’s also very easy to set up and to fine tune or tweak once you get the hang of it. Mine travelled from the UK to Boston and then cross country to LA with no issues. Tear down and reassembly is easy and changing arms is also a cinch. Finally the manufacturers commitment to long term support and upgradability is also a positive. If you do get one get the best PSU you can, the NC comes as standard with the Orbe but is the way to go even if you get an older Gyro

lots of other tweak ideas here (all good stuff and we’ll worth the $)
http://www.pedersensgyro.dk/

Michell doesn't do a lot of advertisement/reviews because they have an insanely incredible product, which allowed them to survive via word of mouth for decades.

The Gyro SE is a timeless work of art and a statement piece. Superb craftsmanship, fit and finish, style, and most importantly breathtaking sound. 

The only turntable manufacturer that takes it to yet another level is SME.

Forget all of those MDF plinth contraptions on the market today. Nothing can even come close to Michell and SME.
Just got back into analog after a 34 years absence. TT is a Michell Engineering GyroDec (not the SE, full plinth/cover version) with an SME IV and Clearaudio Maestro V2 Ebony cartridge. I have no comparison with other TT setups. However, to my ears this TT setup not only looks spectacular, it also sounds wonderful. I am having fun with HiFi all over again and am amazed how good modern vinyl pressing are compared with what I had 34 years ago. HiFi News are running a small article about my setup in the April issue. For more information, see my previous Audiogon post on getting back into vinyl:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/second-system-that-sounds-and-looks-spectacular-i-am-there

I am also very happy to report Michell Engineering customer service is excellent.