Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
Hi, acepilot71,
When I return from business, I'll attempt a blind test with a straight CAT5e compared with my new CAT7 and see if my friend can detect a difference. I will then have my friend perform the test on myself to determine if I can consistently confirm which cable is in the system and report the results here. Also, again, I have the question as to what is the difference between a 600Mhz cable and a 1000Mhz cable?
Thanks! 
Yes, they make a difference, but not because “bits is bits”.  The last meter, I have been told, improves EMI rejection. Regardless of the science, I hear a difference. 
No need to A/B my Cat6 cable with the new Cat7 cable. The difference with the Cat7 was a transformation, I would never have believed it. SQ improved to a degree of significance I find hard to describe. More detail, air, articulation, speed of transients and a lower noise floor just to begin. This is truly a cable not to overlook! 
What is "too much" for an ethernet cable?
some folks think that means a $200 ethernet is too much, some think $800 would be too much. Everyone has different systems.

but I hope we all agree that the signal difference, even very small, will make a difference by the time the signal gets from NAS to renderer/server/DAC to pre amp to amp to speakers.

e.g. an ethernet on the lower end will eventuate lower level SQ returns in the final signal from the speakers, and a a higher end ethernet will produce higher end results. The ethernet from the NAS is near the signal origin, and will thus flavor the SQ all the way through the signal chain to the speakers.