Are there any Delphi Oracle Users Who Can Comment

Oracle Delphi users,... can you comment on your TT and your love/hate? Is it an excellent TT or is it just a cool one? What is it? 

Their support seems to be very excellent and their upgrades are at least existing and relevant. 
jahatl513
mofimadness: Thanks and can I ask did you ever run another TT? How did that compare? Oracle was your one an only (several one's)? MKIV seems to be the point where they started to get it really right and I don't read many excellent reviews so how do I render that? Set me straight? Links are welcome. 
I have owned so many different table/arm/cart combos that there is no way I could even name all of them.

Analog systems (table/arm/cart) setup was kind of my forte in the high-end business, so I have pretty much seen/heard/setup it all, (well many anyway).

IMHO, budget plays more into this than anything. Remember you will also need an arm, armboard, cartridge, headshell (maybe), phono cable. This adds up really quickly.

If you’re asking me if I would go out and buy (at $10K retail with Turbo power supply) a new Oracle Delphi MKVI-Gen2, no I wouldn’t. There are several other tables around that price that "I" would rather have, but again, that’s "me".

The Oracle Delphi is an absolutely wonderful, world class table and makes a great platform for a super high-end analog system. Only you can decide if it’s right for "you"...
I owned a Delphi MKIII with SME IV arm for years back in the 80's early 90's.

Smooth midrange was the only plus.

Soft bass and poor match with most cartridges.

Went to a VPI TNT III with JMW-10 and never looked back, which ran all over the Delphi.
I owned a Delphi MKIII with SME IV arm for years back in the 80's early 90's.

Smooth midrange was the only plus.

Soft bass and poor match with most cartridges.

Went to a VPI TNT III with JMW-10 and never looked back, which ran all over the Delphi.
Now that's a Yin and Yang difference if there ever was one.  Two pretty much totally different tables.

All depends on what sound you are looking for.
I certainly don't have the expertise of Mofi but I have owned a few tables. No the bass is  not as impactful as other tables I've owned, the SOTA Sapphire for example. The midrange and high frequency performance is beyond what I would see as smooth, but very airy and lifelike and a serious reason to consider an Oracle. I can't comment on the relative value compared to other tables but when properly set-up this table is unlikely to ever be the weak link to achieving a highly musical and satisfying system.  I have a mk iv with SME 345 arm.