Long RCA interconnects

I need a pretty long run of RCA interconnects to connect my phono preamp to my integrated. About 18 feet long.  What are some options under $400? 
nitewulf
You'll want to make a very short run to your phono preamp, and make the long run from that to your integrated.

As @folkfreak says, balanced is best.
Yes, the phono run is short, but the run to integrated has to be long and since both devices are single ended, it can't be balanced, unfortunately.  I'm hoping a shielded cable will hopefully reject interference.
You might be lucky. I used to have a 30’ run single ended from my preamp to mono blocks. With it running below the floor in the crawl space I used to have no issues. I then moved temporarily to a rental and had to run it on the floor and it was unacceptably noisy so I had to switch to balanced which I’ve been with ever since.  You also want to make sure the output stage of your phono stage is up to driving a long cable (as cable LCR will increase with length) - what stage are you using? 
I recommend Blue Jeans cable LC-1. Shielded. Low capacitance. Affordable. I have several long runs. No loss of highs. No hum. No noise of any kind. Money back guarantee.