Phono Preamps with "balls" ?

taking the cue from another thread about speakers with "balls" - what are some phono preamps that you have found to be the most powerful, dynamic and yet still sound clean.  
i turn on my digital sources and they are often much more robust sounding and would like to know if there are phono preamps that can deliver.  thanks in advance  
avanti1960
If you're considering an SUT in conjunction with a MM phono stage, then you might also consider the Zyx Cryo Pre-preamp. It is definitely ballsy. The latest update (v.2) increased the gain over the previous version.  It's a marvelous step up device in my opinion and doesn't have some of the drawbacks of transformers (less fussy about cables for instance). Not cheap again, but compared to a good SUT I think it's actually fairly reasonable.  
Any Naim phono stage would get you solid sound with great PRAT and rhythm. Naim is one of the very few brands who get the PRAT right without thinning out the body of the music. A Stageline with Hicap DR would be superb.
Isn't the NVO SPA supposed to be exactly this and a giant killer at the price it's at? 
Dear @atmasphere : I know that you belongs to the AHEE " dark side " and nothing wrong with that.

you said: "" I’ve yet to hear a CD that plays better bass than my phono section..."""

you can’t choose a more worst frequency range to compare digital against LP.

" mastered for CD or other digital release, quite often it is compressed. "

so compressed in the bass range: don’t tell me and please forgeret about because been a part of that " dark side " you choosed on purpose not to say a word on how to EVEN the frequency range after those heavy/terrible RIAA equalizations proccess in analog that positively " destroy " the signal. Additional to impede/prevents the heads burning exist a filter to stop the frequency in that RIAA at over 50khz.

You choosed not to add a single word in your post about that pivot tonearm error alignment, tracking error, skating, cartridge tracking abilities, or ... or... that destroy the signal in the play proccess.

But obviously you are not able to detect or be aware of bass range differences ( huge ones. ) between digital/CD and analog because you are a tube manufacturer and tubes not only can’t honor bass frequency range but any signal that pass through.

Additional you choosed in your hybrid phonopream the wrong SS input device ( FET/MOSFET ) for a LOMC cartridge that it’s looking for bipolar devices that are the only ones that can matchs the MC needs.

So whar are you talking about of something you can’t even listen through your audio system Atmasphere electronics? ! ! ? ?  

In the other side the recordings process the analog signal is recorded in a R2R machine that makes a degradation too due that: develops odd harmonics, high signal to noise ratio, w&f, frequency range limitations, THD/IMD, etc. etc.

All those has no effects against the digital signal because what goes in the R2R tape is not " signal music " but zeros and ones ! ! ! GOT IT.?

I own and just listen to some CD/LP of the same recordings and listen through a humble Denon CD player ( 24/192 ) and the very best phonolinepreamp and tonearm ever ( where you can’t even dream with. ):

Gladiator ( 2000 year. ): LP by ORG 45rpm sampler. LP sounds good but not good enough as that older CD. Through the LP you can’t listen and feel the Zimmer synthetizer power where everything in that bass range is under control: no overhang, really tigth, dry, fast transient, definition note by note and the develops of those bass harmonics ( just unique, as if you where in the " battle ". Remember the picture? because that’s what I’m talking about. ) and with a huge huge soundstage that only can be listening when the bass range is so precise and accurate that in digital. Analog can’t even imagine this kind of bass quality level can exist.

Unfortunatelly you can’t enjoy that quality level, sorry you can't enjoy that " compressed " bass CD range, that we can find out too in:

Glory ( 1989. ), The Thin Red Line ( 1999 ), Vangelis Blade Runner ( 1994 ), 300 ( 2007. ). Yes all from those great pictures film soundtracks.

There are other examples that are extraordynaries on CD: Vikings, Game of Thrones, Strike Back, Marselle etc. etc.

Btw, you need to have inegrated in your home audio system additional to bipolar electronics two self powered subwoofers connected in true stereo fashion ( not one subwoofer but at least two units. ) croosing at around 80 hz and where the main speakers crossing frequency does not pass through any external electronic crossover.

@jollytinker , maybe you need to take your time to understand and you can do honor your moniker.

@avanti1960 , overall what do you mean with " balls "? because that maybe does not belongs to the phonopreamp as you ask for.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

Wow. Just wow. All Atma-Sphere amps have full power bandwidth to either 1 or 2 Hz, and my speakers go to 20Hz as well.

IOW, not knowing what I have in my living room, clearly you have no idea of what it is you are speaking. Your post contains a number of falsehoods and/or outright errors.

I can list them but is it pointless and does anyone care??