What do you think of your Soundsmith Cartridge

I am looking for your feedback about your Soundsmith cartridge.  I have an ARC PH5 which specifies an output voltage of .6mV.  Looking to spend about $2,000 on a new cartridge.  If you dumped your Soundsmith cartridge, what did you find that you liked better.  Thanks.
req26161
I'm having a similar experience with the Zephyr MIMC as @fsonicsmith and @jbny.  I like its ultra-natural presentation and really low groove noise which speaks to P. L.'s design goals. But I was hoping for more given the proposed advantages of low mass MI versus MC. I have it mounted on a Mørch DP-8 with a Pass XP-15 phono pre. The Zephyr is reminding me of an Ortorfon A90 without the top end extension?  I've put probably 150 hours on the cartridge.  I'm wondering if it needs more? Wondering what the Paua or Sussurro might add? I may need to triple check azimuth as well but I have other carts with "advanced" stylus profiles that sound great. I'll use my USB microscope to check.  

@req26161, did you decide to go fo a SoundSmith?
I have just mounted a Soundsmith Gold- modified DL 103 R, and I am extremely happy with it. Tonally it is very close to my Koetsu Coralstone, with a huge soundstage, explosive dynamics and very good bass. A bit more surface noise than the Koetsu, and maybe a tad less deep bass, but for the money it`s simply astounding.
My friend has a Soundsmith and a PH5

he has excellent results with a specific Bob's Devices step up transformer

why ARC doesn't go with a high gain setting For low output mc cartridges is completely beyond me