Vandersteen 3A Sigs vs Klipsch Forte III

I'd like to get input on a comparison of both of these speakers. I have not heard them. No dealers in my area. I realize it may be an apples to oranges match up to many but want to hear the pros and cons of both. Haters welcome!!  I'll be driving them with a Mac 6200 integrated. 75w into 8 ohms and 100w into 4 ohms. Room is 27x18x10h. I listen to all music. Some vinyl. Appreciate moderate base, clarity in vocals, imaging, and like the speakers to "disappear".  Thoughts?
heardthat
@tomic601 ...It’s all good. I want to get along with everyone. I am not surprised you do not use the JBL grills. Have the grills disintegrated, like mine have ? 
Tomic601, it's all helpful !!
MrD, this is unreal. You mention the Tekton DI's as a possibility for me. I had never heard of them until I happened upon a thread yesterday after my last post. Now I am really intrigued by them. They sound like a "too good to be true" kinda thing. But a 1000 flys can't be wrong !!  Price, sound, technology, looks(I like the looks), and return policy. I didn't want to post my discovery for fear of sounding flaky by doing a 180 on the Vandy's and Klipsch. I'm planning on calling Tekton and hopefully speaking to Eric and asking him some questions. What a leap of faith though; mail order $3000 speakers. Although I read some dealers are being set up. For $300 (return shipping if necessary) a 60 day audition may be worth it. 
@heardthat....Although I have not heard them, my many years of listening experience, speaker ownership, exposure to so much, as well as my understanding of all the review language given ( both professional and non professional ), I have some idea as to how they might sound, and I thought you may be interested. I mentioned in an earlier post here, that there are many speakers to choose from. I do not claim to know everything, but, I believe in myself when it comes to audio, and so do many happy clients, friends, and one or two relatives.. I stay very open minded as to the wide variance of what people are looking for. I believe you will like these. Mr. Alexander ( the guy behind Tekton ), is a very busy man. If you find him unavailable, or seems to rush your conversation, it is nothing personal. He has been trashed here for it. $300. of a loss is nothing in this industry. Good luck Always, MrD.
Sorry for sounding " all that ". Audio has been my life. @heardthat....I wish you the best.
Post removed