Suncoast Audio experience

Not an amp topic but more hits here than the other topics. Very briefly I want to mention that I’ve run into one of the friendliest and professional audio dealers that I’ve ever experienced. Owners name is Michael Bovaird.
He carrys excellent high end lines and offers no arrogance or pretense. I’ve been at this hobby for 43 years and know a good dealer when I find one. 
I have zero affiliation but the experience has been worth letting others know. He’ll actually email you back quickly and provide a professional invoice! 
Mike has a very good reputation and his forum Audioshark has quite the following.
I just left the Audioshark website. Mike is indeed highly respected from what I have read from his customers. 
Mike’s Store front is five miles from my house.  I have bought a couple of things from him, and it was always a great experience.  He is a great listener, a very knowledgeable audiophile, and just an all around great guy.  

A couple of of months back I was talking with him about how I was dissatisfied with the sound of my system.  He offered to come by my house and listen to my system and offer some advice.  He came by and we moved the speakers around and did lots of measuring.  Things sounded much better when he was done.  By the way, I offered to pay him before he came over, but he refused.  A great experience and he didn’t try to sell me anything, he was just happy to help out a fellow audio enthusiast.  Way cool if you ask me!

Check out his shop at suncoastaudio.com and stop by and see him if you find yourself in the Sarasota, Florida area!